To my surprise last week, Divya from Heart of Nowhere nominated me for the Liebster award. I’m so flattered, thanks!
The Liebster Blog Award was created for smaller bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest,and beloved. Essentially, this award allows bloggers to discover each other and get to know one another better.
Rules for Liebster Award:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated know they have been nominated
11 Random Facts about JPei
- I love green-tea flavored sweets. Ice-cream, cake, Kit-Kats, mochi, Pocky, frapps…you name it, I like it.
- I was born and raised in Texas.
- I am Chinese-American.
- I used to play the clarinet in middle school band.
- I learned how to screenprint T-shirts and started selling them one summer.
- Chinese was the first language that I learned to speak. Then I was thrown into kindergarten and forced to learn English.
- My favorite colors are red/purple and any hues in between.
- I used to wear braces. And headgear. I was one attractive middle-schooler.
- My favorite animals are apes.
- My favorite season is summer.
- I got my nickname, JPei, in college. If you couldn’t tell, it’s a mash of my first and last name. Now virtually everyone (aside from teachers) call me this.
Q & A
My Questions to Nominees:
- Where are you from?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What’s your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
- What’s your pet peeve?
- Food you can’t live without?
- What’s your favorite kind of music/artist/band?
- Which country do you most want to travel to?
- Hidden talents?
- Favorite time of the year?
- What are your goals/dreams for the future?
- Stumbling in the Haze
- Dizzy Miss James
- Love Morning Kopi
- The Mantis Princess
- What a Joyful Day
- A Girl & Her Travel Bug
- Skinny Jeans and a Chai Latte
- A Brimful of Tasha
If you choose to accept the award, please link me – I’d love to see your responses!